Thursday, February 19, 2009

my dream

I like gundam very much now...hahaha so interesting...

haiz stupid facebook geo challenge..i hate it so much...
no mater how hard i play it again n again chee wei still gets to overcome my high score..
i decided to stop playin it since there is no more chance for me to win him..
even all the games i can't beat him...brain test..he is far greater than me

haiz what can i do...im losing to him even in bowling :(

noooo wayy i still can't find a littlebit of talent in me...

can i really build my dream??is it possible?
T__T

my impossible dream to build a space solar orbital ring

XD i know its sound funny ..yes u can laugh ..im usee to it..
so fine

1 day i will beat everyone in wealth and heatlh..

NOBEL PRICE THAT I WANT
SCIENCE,TECHNOLOGY,ECONOMY

THE FAME..............

No comments:

Post a Comment