Tuesday, March 30, 2010

GOT RESULTS

finally i got all of my test 3 results...haiz all the marks soooo low man.. >.< hmm...maybe i spend my whole test thinking other thing rather than focusing on my studies..haiz...
what to do...think too much plan to celebrate bday for fren forget to plan for study XD omg...when i got back my results i nearly got heart attack man..zzz

the subjects where i got confidence in it that i can score well comes out with the worst result of 13/20 my god i can't even face the reality man...but i can't blame others cuz my ownself can't manage time well duuuu aaahhhh.....
hmm anyway still ok cuz previous tests still can cover up my burned ass this time...
if my father knows this.....who knows what will happen....u mayb seeing me selling DVD at pasar malan perhaps XD
omg no chance to fail man.... afternoon time was so sleepy that i nearly forgot to take my results lol



hmm..seems like im getting my uniform soon..but short sleeve not 'yeng' haiz...wth
went to the hangar soo many times but can't find the people in charge every single time...summore so hot like sauna there... this is when u ahte malaysia weather


wooo tmr 8 oclock class AGAIN thx to our lecturer that replaces class and making me staying back for friday class which my original schedule doesn't include that stupid day....

anyway tonite is my frens Bday

hereby wishes her a Happy Birthday Lai Kuan...lol

the month is coming to the end..have u got ur wishes fulfilled???

No comments:

Post a Comment