Thursday, October 29, 2009

tiring day

lol....suddenly i came back of nowhere and wrote something here..which no one reads it..
nvm im talking to myself now..

hmm...today's weather is not so good...so cool all the day...haiz...
damn tired....last nite i slept at 3am playing DOTA with frens XD

wah...wake up at the morning is like calling me to sleep early 0.o
haha....tomolo will dissemble my desktop and bring it back to home to play
games with my cousin which is currently at my house using my P1wiMax

u CUT already??faster cut it...faster smoother and more fun ^^

lol....hmm wonder why those pXgs go sue the company for advertising...

such a noob hmmph...people have good ideas then they jealous and then talk bullshit

what is this man...zzz sue-ing ppl for saying the word cut...people say cut the line
they think something else...they should try to think before talking at the media

zzzz
ZZZZ
ZZzzZ
Z

tired words ^^



!!!CUT NOW !!! XD omg i like this

No comments:

Post a Comment